Saturday, August 6, 2011

Exotic experience!


I hate you!!

Have you ever stung by the stingray?
I bet you have never experience before!

Yesterday, John said Manhattan beach can't surf, Malibu too difficult for me.
So he decided to bring me to Seal Beach.
He said you will be surprise there's some warm water to blend with the cold water.
Because California west coast sea water is cold even though how hot is the weather!
not like Malaysia huh...warm air and warm water.

Okay, back to the point...
I was enjoying surfing and I improve a lot.
While walking to the shore to grab my board,
my feet suddenly stepped on something that's sharp.
After that, I was like ouch!!
John walked towards me and said I guess it's the shell.
This always happen to me.
I was like...
''I dont think is the shell, seems like a ''creature''
because the feeling is different!
John said, there are some marine life in the beach.
I was freak out and shouted : Omg, It's the creature!! and jump on the board immediately!
I have no idea why am I so retarded and use the word 'creature'

So I was sitting on the beach and we were assuming it's the ''shell''
But the pain still on for so long so John asked bandage from the life guard.
when the life guard looked at my foot...
he said, is it still pain?
And suddenly said : ''it might be a stingray"
I screamed : ahhhhh.....
The life guard immediately told me don't freak out, just go with me and soak in the warm water
He probably know ppl will freak out when they heard stingray, So do I! haha
And I'm being retarded again,
"John, I told you it's the creature!"

Soaking in the warm water for at least 20-30mins..
The hotter the faster the pain will go off. (break down the protein)

It was fucking pain!!!
After that I had no choice, it's about to leave!
While driving to get aspirin for me,
due to my foot wasn't in the warm condition,
the pain was like fucking x100 pain ever...
I cried..seriously, if I really cry that's mean it's really pain.
After taking the aspirin, totally feel good!

***
John told me the lifeguard was not suppose to take really good care of me and stayed beside me for the whole time.
When John walked back,
he saw that cute lifeguard was staring at me when I bend myself cuz of the pain.
Even other lifeguards laugh at him.
I thought it's normal to take care of me.
That time, I didn't even have to strength to care so much!
LOL....He's cute huh!

Ppl been surfing and on the beach for years,
never ever stung by the stingray before,
obviously, I'm so back luck!
This is what I know,
Warm water able to let stingray to survive and they like it.
Damn....Seal beach is awesome but no more surfing over there...
That's sad!!
Bye with a sad face :(
John, thanks for everything, appreciate it!