Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recall

Yesterday Jenn & Ash told me:
''the too much oil incident'' at Denny's
Even Mariah didn't even remeber because she was.....hahaha
-
-
Me: I want waffle and eggs, Don't put too much oil please.
Server : No problem.
After few seconds....
-
Me : Don't put too much oil....
Server : okay girl. (smiling)
After she took all the orders and prepare to leave.
Me : Remember Don't put too much oil...
Server : okay (laughing)

I actually repeated 3 times! Gosh and i totally forgot it!
My friend said I'm still care about the oil while I was tipsy!
She gave a thumbs up pose! hahahaha
Yeah...I'm crazy!
Luckily the server never get angry and still laughing though.

And I ate most of their food!
Seriously, I didn't remember too..
Sorry....I won't do that anymore!
Hohoho....