Monday, March 14, 2011

Could you feel it? Is getting nearer n nearer

Crystal is at L.A now
--
-
Pray for the Japan!
1st issue:
2nd explosion at stricken Japan nuclear plant.
The radiation had leaked to the air and probably travel to California.
radiation is coming.
*
2nd issue:
There's a 9.2 earthquake this week, probably Saturday?
Is kinda serious!
I just heard Ritz said some other country warn their people don't travel to California.
Anyway, I'm going back on Sunday.
I was afraid the airport stop all the flights and i can't fly back to Missouri.
I couldn't go to class and submit my homework and give my freaking speech.
I was not worry about this earthquake thing,
but more n more people are discussing now.
So....i'm officially worrying now.
*
*
Plus i havent tell my mum & dad i'm at LA now.
Dang, stuck in LA, can't go back to MO.
They sure will scold me.
**
God bless us please!