Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chances

Went to Church this morning.
Met a lot of new friends.
Sarah & Kristen really treat me very well.
I think most of the Christian ppl have a good and friendly heart.
Had a great time with them.
Thanks Ben!!! He's really awesome!!

OH my God!
A lot ppl dont know where is the location of Malaysia.
I told them is next to Singapore but they still dont know.
Anyway, this is fine, expected this might happen!

A lot of China people and some Americans were shocked when i said i'm Chinese which is not from their region country.
I've been explaining for so many times.
I'm Malaysian and Chinese in Malaysia.
Because to them, when u said Chinese,
They automatically think is Chinese from China.
Malaysian also know how to speak Chinese okay!!!
Not Malay!! Arghhh...they seems like no knowledge!
Opps!!!