Monday, September 27, 2010

Barely reach the earth

I was so happy when i came to US that don't have any pimples problem!!
Seriously, its unbelievable to me!!
People who know me,
confirm know i have pimple problem when i'm at Malaysia.
Nearly get depression about the pimples face.
Yes,
I really enjoy my face without new pimples and without make up on my face while at US.
----
----
---
BUT....BUT....BUT
Because of the sudden change of the weather,
make my skin became jia lat!!
Past few days still very hot,
but the next day, the weather changed!!!
I thought will gradually colder & colder.
I was wrong though!

Please please,let my skin recover.
We already like 村姑,
No sharp feature plus i never make up.
Can you imagine---
No feature+No make up+pimplesss face= Horrible Creature!!
Seriously can Go N Die already
Arghhhhh.......