Monday, April 12, 2010

Crushing Heart

July is getting nearer & nearer....
I feel that i dont have time anymore
Cant imagine when i go US,
cz i need to spend all the time by myself
Everything is different there including the culture,lifestyle,people,etc.....
A brand new life at US.
The life will be tough,no more happy moments for me anymore.
As u all know,i need frens in my life..
Frens are so important
No frens at US for me :(
''Racist''--This is the biggest problem that i afraid of !!
By the way i have a negative thinking,hahahaha
Hope Everything will be ok
******************
**
Why Everybody so busy ah?
Precisely,i'm asking a stupid question !!!
Yes,everybody is busy of their work & studies
SAD
********
*
Planning for my Redang trip,
At the end left me & WS only, but still go~
No Money & No Time-This is the main reason for everybody
I shall plan another trip with u all
Going to ask all my dear frens :)
Please free yrself for me ok? :)
*****
FATE IS IN OUR HANDS
( @.@ )
---