Wednesday, April 7, 2010

-----------------

Update my blog!!
Recently there's no special activity for me so never take any pic.
OK,i'm drinking Herbal Life now which will get rid my toxins out of my body & lose weight :)
My goal is become a skinny pretty girl,hahaha
The sad thing is Detox = all my pimples come out...
Gosh,really cannot tahan my face became like this again but i must be persevere.
Should i?? sighh

---------------------------

Tomorrow,fri & sat need to replace my friend to work
L&M cigg anyone?? Can come to buy frm me? :)
This coming fri cant go Zouk with My love Amanda Chia...
Sad!!! Sometimes i hate to work when cant go havoc with frens,Grrr
Work-----I hate u

---------

I'm going to do these to prevent my pimples become more Jia lat!!
Jogging,Sauna,Go to Bed early :)

------------------