Monday, March 15, 2010

Tommorow ,Tommorow & Tommorow

I'm working for my mum,just for temporarily.
Sometimes,office hour passes vry fast when there's a lot things to do.
Shall upload my photos at ECP when i'm free :)

Oh gosh,my stupid father went to SG to register the MOTIVATION Course for me.
I need to attend the course for 5 days man!!!!
Are they insane? I can imagine how boring it is!
Some more it costs SGD1000 for that course.
Come on,give me the money.. i can buy the things that i want
........Shittt......
I was damn pissed off!!
Why they always want to force me to do those stupid things!! Grrr
I think i have a weird & crazy parents. Hate them.
I only love them when they give me money...hahahahaha

When i went to that place to register,which is at Bukit Merah
The staff asked me,
Staff: Who introduce you to come here?
Me : My father .....
Staff : Are u intend to attend this course?
Me : NO!!! (pek cek mood)
Staff : Then y u come here?
Me : Coz i was forced by my father, & i'm not interested at all !!!

I told him directly, his expression was a bit shocked when i said like that.
Anyway,i should be honest :)

I'm a pity gal..
I dont want to go!!!! hope can make it~