Monday, March 1, 2010

Be yr side

Time passes even when it seems impossible.
.....
6 of us know each other since Primary 4
Primary schoolmates became Sisters,quite cool right?
Now we are 20 yrs old,time passes too fast.
Ok, 1 of us which is ''May Lyn'' has became a mother.
Anyway,hope in the future u will find yr happiness & happy forever.
Remember frens by yr side,we will support u
Muackzz
--

Her cute baby, Scarlet
I swear she is vry cute & pretty.
Honestly, i dont like children & baby.
Gosh,I hate it when they cry,horrible!!
Will i slap my children in the future? who knows...hahaha
I'm a devil :)
I dont know why,am i a girl? haha
..
..
But whenever i praise the baby vry cute thats mean really cute.
Never lie.
CUTIE!!!!




Single eyelid for me :(
But She has a guli big big eye,woohoo~
i wish i have,so saddd!!
I shall stop mentioning about the eye,
bad genetic
otherwise i'll blame my parents again..lol


Cherish the memories