Thursday, July 23, 2009

THURSDAY







Today as usual went to school....


Afternoon need to attend microeconomic class...


Wheuu~This is so tired and damn boring!!!


Justin and Yuki cab to school just to print out their assignment and went off~


Some more they live quite far frm skul


tsk tsk tsk...waste money..A yo!!





This afternoon, Amanda text us...


Told us Lexi (cute mini dog) broke her leg


OH MY GOD, THIS IS NT VRY GOOD!!!


Amanda sent her Lexi to hospital


[[[[[ Fragile Dog ]]]]]]]


Hope everything ok!!








During break time


..............all of us dont feel like attend the class then went off....


BORINGhahaha



--Jonathan & Angel went to Tea Party


--Wanyu & Adela go back home


--Alexar & I went to Orchard




Alexar meet her friends


Crystal which is me~keke,


meet my sister go for shopping...Weee!!!




Evrybody LOVE SHOPPING!!! lalalala

Buy two dress and one short~

Wish to buy more but must control..sigh

I CUT my fringe at Far East which cost me SGD10

What the hell !!!!!!!

Cut A bit bit bit only!!Arghhh!!!

No money=miserable




Graffiti Cafe for Dinner

Euuee~lots of 'luo zhi xiang' fans!!

opps..sorry WILL....HAAHAAA




Green Bean Soup-----My dinner

So Sad~~On Diet la!!! lol


wantan noodle