Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy sat,sun,mon....!!!

Crazy Animals!!!

Three days didnt online and blog~ ohHHH~~~
Jessie they all said i was desperate...lols
Actually Sat go 'drink' with Amanda,Angel at Will's house but my father told me to go bac coz he afraid i wont go back to celebrate my grandmum's birthday~
Saturday night went to UJ for 'Party Animals'~
All of them were damn cool,creative,fashion and........haha

Sunday celebrated my grandmum's birthday
In the evening,went to cs to meet 'Zhen Zhu'
She was damn san pan and crazy~haha

Monday...
Miya came to Singapore to find me
Shopping at Orchard~
I have no money to buy clothes~Arghhh~
After that having dinner with Ice,Melvin,Guo zhen and miya aT Roost Cafe~
Having lots of fun~
Because of xiao ice,me & miya laugh like hell
Oh my godddd!!


(me) Zebra & ICE


OWL


Black Horse


SUN WU KONG


Butterfly


Black Mole


Porcupine


Parrot & black horse


Jelly Fish




Thailand guy & Sea Wong


CAt & butterfly