Saturday, December 4, 2010

Understanding isnt that easy!



Santa is coming to town!!
That's mean Christmas is getting nearer and nearer!
I can foresee that i will have a lot of fun during Christmas!!!
I'm so excited that my days at Los Angeles!!!!
Babe come to me! muackzz!! hahaha
Yes, i think u able to feel how excited am i now!
No kidding! lols

Burlesque with Ashley and Jennifer lovess!!
No regret to watch this show!
It was totally awesome.
double thumbs up!!
I never care about my phone because i didn't want to miss any single part of the movie!
When i saw all the gals' figures in the movie, i decided to eat less. Sad!!
Ok, A, J, and me were obsessed with their outfits!
It was so cute and 3 of us wanted to wear it! Totally crazy.
& i was so happy to hang out with them :)
--
After watching the show,
i've learned something.
I've decided to do what i should accomplish!
No matter how hard or time consuming,
i'll ''try'' to go for it!
At least i try okay.
Shall keep it as a Secret 1st...Shhh..