Tuesday, November 9, 2010

weird people around the world.

Did i do the right thing?
One of my friend do really like me.
I think this is the 3rd or 2nd time that he confessed to me.
He told me to go to his house this evening.
I just asked him anything up at his house?
I thought there's a house party.
Then he kept saying those mushy things,
wanna spend some time with me...blah blah blah

I had a sudden feeling to tell him how i feel.
Maybe I've changed already.
Last time i wont tell the person whether i like or don't like you or not.
Just keep dragging...lol

Yes...i text him back.

I told him : You know i don't like you right? It's just that no feeling, i'm a person goes more in feeling..blah blah blah
He said : I do and can't keep doing this. Refused to be just a friend to another girl i care about. I cant continue to hurt myself. So this is the goodbye and i really do hope u find what you're looking for in life. Hope you understand.

I don't know am i doing the right thing or not?
If i never say like that,
maybe we still can hang out more and have fun together.
Had a lot of fun with him and his friends.
Thank you for bringing me out and let me tried the good ''wilt''

---Sigh---
Just can't get it why can't be normal friend, i rather no people like me.
This kind of situation end up to be no more friend friend anymore.
Nothing!!! hate it!!!! Arghh...


By the way, our friendship ends here.
So sad.
lost 1 friend already :((
Bye bye!!