Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Confusing + Indecisive

Next week is Fall Break!
Everybody says ''Hooray'' !!

Well...There's 2 options for me:

1) Camping
I love camping,they will do hiking and Bonfire which is so fun!
I seldom have this chance to go camping.

I want to go with them,
the problem is they come back on Friday noon.
All of my Americans frens will go back to their hometown so is lucky that some of my friends still decide some outing activity.
But they still wanna go back home on Saturday, :(
that's mean i need to stay at the empty campus for 2 days by myself.
Of course some of my international friends will go out of this town.
I don't want to be so lonely :(

2) Chicago trip

2 of my friends decided not to go.
I'm more close with them.
Its ok, i still have Rushikesh & Tia.


Amanda told me that Chicago can go anytime,camping will be fun.
Yeah,i totally agree!
I really wish to go camping,because of these reasons,
I decided to go Chicago!
4 days 3 nights.
I really wanna fully utilized my holiday.
Go by train and fly back.
I hope i made a good decision.