Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In the breeze


Oreo & choc chips muffin
&
M&M & choc chips muffins



My sister & I baked these muffins!!
Sometimes my sis & my mum a bit toot,
always bake the same flavor!!
Oh gosh,eat until vry boring,look at the same muffin also boring la..
Please leh,think some new idea!!
I cannot tahan dy so i jump out to give some new idea!!
OREO & M&M :)
Creative right?
Anyway, shall think more ideas!
Muffin Loves~


***

Today was a simple Wed for me!
At night never go to drink
Because my face like become more CUI leh,
Arghhhh!!!!
NNB...my ugly 3 pimples,
Temporarily cant drink & slp too late,
Why i cant be a beautiful girl? why man!!
I really think i'm a pity girl,sighh...
God is unfair seriously!!!

***

This afternoon went out with some friends
& enjoying our gossip session!
NICE!!