Sunday, November 22, 2009

Together Gether

Satuday night went zouk,Benny Benassi night
Reach AC's house around 6am,bath and remove make up,
after that qiong back to jb,never sleep at all
I'm very pro right!! hahaha

Gosh,i fall asleep at the bus,
a lot of ppl called me to wake up when i reached M'sia custom.
Sia Sui!!! luckily not a lot of ppl saw it....

Reach home around 8 plus in the morning,
Woke up at 11am coz need to go out with my babes
Breakfast with my dad and my sis bro as well

The main point is- My dad saw my tongue!!!
Arghh..he asked me to show him my tongue but i refused it
He said why u so funny and never use yr brain to think.
Then i told him i want to on diet what!
He said i'm so stupid...
Nag nag nag....TSK ..whatever!!!!
Luckily he never tell me to take out..wheuu~

Went a lot places with Miya,May lyn,Vanessa & Fion
Shall upload the photos at zouk and today outing!

H A P P Y

...... ........... ..... ..